According to statistics, when there is a domestic argument 70% of the men apologizes while the other 30% gets divorced.
Source: My currently widowed neighbor
Finally Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain has hit the shelves, but not ours unfortunately. BUT! We can still figure a way to wiggle the game into our lives, even if its just an imagination….and we don’t even like it.
Hola Infidels! Infidel comics was on a pause last due to some unforseen circumstances that couldn’t be avoided. Well, we’re back in full gear with a new strip! Check it out.
Wait, don’t go! We didn’t literally mean run away, it’s the theme of today’s comic. Actually the theme is Forrest Gump….I don’t even know if that can be called a theme….
Whatever, it’s about Forrest Gump and there’s running or lack thereof! Just read it!
There are a lot of things that people worship in this world, it wouldn’t be surprising if coconut is one of them! By the way, ‘Santan’ is Coconut milk in Malay.